Custom Programming, Reports, etc.
We are willing to consider customizations for registered users of the software. A customization can include anything that will make the software work better for your organization.
Common customizations include:
- New reports (i.e., a special report to gather data that is unique to the way you are using the system)
- Custom status codes setup (i.e., we set up your status code hierarchy for you)
- Data Import (i.e., we import your data for you and send you a ready-to-use database.)
- Run-On-Demand command files to manipulate data (i.e., a special command file that deletes all members that are marked as Unlisted, have a status of "ABC", and are not in the state of Illinois)
- Totally new functionality
There isn't really a limit to the type of customizations that could be done. Simple things may be free, while something that requires changing the interface would of course be more expensive. It also depends upon whether the change can ever be incorporated into the core product. Contact us to discuss your needs.
Note: A customization done for the standard version of MemberTies will normally still work if you upgrade to MemberTies Professional at a later date.